I hold my hands up. I haven’t been the most prompt at responding to blogger awards, but I’m going to try and do better – if I get the chance!
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
So I think the idea is to share 7 random facts about yourself – and then nominate up to 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
So here goes, in no particular order:
- For a short sharp spell after finishing university, I wanted to be an air hostess/cabin crew member (it didn’t happen, but that’s another story, another blog perhaps – lets just say the travel bug was starting to bite back then, after years and years of student life)
- I’m more of a savoury snacker than a sweet tooth
- I’m a self confessed bookworm – and most of my books are organised by spine colour!
- If I were to describe myself as an animal it would probably be a flamingo!
- The first pet I ever had was a goldfish that I won at a fairground and called him Goldie. (I don’t know if it was really ‘a him’)
- I don’t drink fizzy drinks
- I’m rubbish telling jokes – how do some people just have them on standby in their head ready to reel off ??