Blogger Recognition Award from Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog
First of all, a huge thank you to Chocoviv at Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog for this nomination, she’s a mummy who loves to share what she loves – on her blog you’ll get everything from her travels, including the Gobi Desert in China, where she experienced her first ever camel ride, to interesting and nutritious foods like sea cucumbers, as well as lots of her own impressive art work. 😘x
How my blog started…
I’ve outlined how I got started with Cherryl’s Blog on a previous post which you’re welcome to read if you’re interested…no fancy story really, it all started out as a just bit of fun!!
2 pieces of advice to new bloggers
1. Unless your blog is your career or business, you really don’t have to stress yourself out and bow to all the ‘rules’ and pressures to blog in a certain way or post a certain number of times a week and be super SEO proficient etc, (there’s a lot of blog judgement out there as well lol ) but its OK if it’s just a bit of fun for you/friends/family or whatever – go with your own flow and make it what you want it to be, in your own time, and at your own pace.
2. Be yourself, say what you think, give personal opinions, say what you feel, don’t worry about people disagreeing – that’s life ‘be a personality’ rather than sounding ‘text book’ and neutral about everything (those are the types of blogs I enjoy reading the most)…and will keep trying to live up to!!
Nominees for a Blogger Recognition Award
There are so many bloggers out there – what are the stats globally – I read somewhere that in 2019 there were 600 million blogs..must be higher than that now and probably still growing.
It’s worth noting that “there are about 70 million posts being published each month by WordPress users” according to optinmonster.com 2020.
Hefty figures!! My point being – it’s always very hard to nominate out of an ocean of worthy bloggers, but I love being able to shine a light on other blogs so here goes:
- https://gathsamana.com/ Jeena George (Motivational and Christian)
- https://oldbirdtravelssolo.com/ (‘Mature’ Solo traveller – and certainly young at heart)
- https://thkeyalifeinspiration.com/2020/10/17/work-from-home-blues/ (Thkeya’s Reflections on Life)
Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created
Happy blogging 💛