….and I’d like to thank
Thank you very much indeed to fellow-bloggers Travel and Share for nominating Cherrylsblog.com for a Liebster Award, it’s a very kind gesture and I’m grateful for the nomination. I’m also glad you’ve enjoyed reading the blog and hope I can keep you reading in the future 🤗 🔆
Everyone – please take look at Travel and Share as they will take you on some lovely travel adventures, like their wonderful 50 day globe hopping trip from Delhi to Amsterdam, via Dubai – including the Netherlands, France, Belgium and Switzerland – real jet setters ✈️ 💫 P.S. Mini Europe (in Brussels) looks like fun, I’d never heard about this before!!
Thank you again, Travel and Share x
Here are my answers to Travel and Share’s questions:
- What is your favourite genre to read and why? Psychological suspense/thriller type books are my easy ‘go-to’ for a story I probably wouldn’t ever have dreamed up in real life – but could happen in real life!! 📚
- What colour best describes you as a person and why? I’d say yellow. On the whole I’m normally looking on the bright side of life, chasing the sun and trying to spread some cheer. As a young child, yellow was always my favourite colour too! Plus, I choose yellow for my Twitter display colour and I use a lot of yellow emojis lol 🔆💛🤗
- If travel into outer space were as simple as traveling around the world, where would you go and why? I don’t think I’d want to go into outer space tbh, at the moment it feels like a step too far…. 🔭 but I’d be curious to hear about yours and other people’s planetary visits if this became the norm!! In theory, Mars is not too far away from earth on the solar system and Mercury would probably be way too hot. I’d be curious to hear about any martian contact 👽 if there are any martians or life on other planets, assuming they’re friendly. 🚀
- Is the statement, “Black Lives Matter” racist? No. It is an umbrella term that recognises an injustice that is rooted in race, specifically to the disadvantage of black lives. It’s not racist it is simply more ‘specific’ rather than completely general. 👍 Any term can be ‘used’ in a racist way though – but the term itself is not racist.
- Is the statement, “All Lives Matter” racist? In itself no – seems pretty much on a par with ‘human rights’ However, if “All Lives Matter” is used as a means of disregarding and generalising BLM so that it serves to diminish the BLM plight, that’s wrong. All causes against injustice deserve their rightful ‘specific’ recognition – but it doesn’t mean they are any more important than any other cause. 🧐
- Why did you answer questions 4 and 5 as you did? Because those are my views. 👆
- Whom have you considered your most important role model and why? I wouldn’t pick just one, there have been many who have all made a strong impression me. I try to take inspiration from as many people as possible. 💫
- Why do we have parents? Because it is (for the most part at least) deemed inhumane for a child to be left to raise/fend for themselves with no parental (biological parent or otherwise) input and protection. In addition – there are a whole host of psychological theories around attachment and emotional health associated with bonding and consistent relationships with caregivers/parents that add weight to the ‘need’ for parents….and in most cases, I think people generally feel it is a natural/God given/biologically and /or morally driven role to ‘parent’ the children they produce and also desire it for children who are missing a connection to biological parents. 🤔
- What is most important: to have peace of mind or to have a million dollars? Peace of mind. 😉
- What does writing do for you personally? It offers a reflective and creative outlet that I can archive and look back on – as well as share with others. ✍️
- Do you engage in the visual arts (i.e., painting, sketching, sculpting)? If so, which? No, but I love buying paintings – great holiday souvenirs!! Wouldn’t mind having a go at some scenic painting though – waves, sunsets – that type of thing! 🎨
Since there were 11 questions above – I’ll ask 11 questions below too (I think some people only ask 5)
My nominations and curious questions for my nominees:
Sending warm blogging wishes✨ and very much looking forward to hearing your answers:
If you were forced to leave the country you live in, but you could choose any other country to be relocated to for the rest of your life, which country would you choose?
Which animal do you admire the most?
If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be and why?
If you had the entire world’s attention for 5 minutes, what would you want to say?
Do you think the blogging world is changing in any way?
Is there anything you’d like to do that scares you at the moment?
What’s your favourite dessert?
Which social media platform do you use the most?
Are you more of a morning person, or a night owl?
Share one song that always puts you in a good mood.
Share one random fact about yourself.
Rules for the Liebster Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask ‘your nominees’ 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
An award for bloggers, awarded by bloggers and a great way to discover and promote new blogs within the blogging community🏅
34 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Pingback: If You're a Blogger then You're Just a Show Off -
Congratulations dear ❤️❤️
Well done! Hope there are some great questions 💕
Thank you 😊🙏
Thank you 🤗✨
Congratulations Cherryl! 🌸
Thank you 😊
Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope all is well. 🙂
Thanks v. much – all is well, I hope all is well with you too – have a great rest of the week💫🔆🤗
Thank you so much! 😊
I’ve just finished reading your answers – that was quick!! Great answers by the way💫
Thank you 😊
D. S. Chauhan
Many many Congratulations on your richly deserved nomination,Cherryl !You are a wonderfuly accomplished blogger with whom I had connected just when I had set my foot in the Blogging world!You had inspired me into writing what I wrote and my fellow bloggers have relished my blogs! In this writeup ,you have almost written a blog in my praise although I hardly deserve that much praise! I travel places and then share the information/experiences with everyone interested for their benefit.I wish you all the success you have dreamt for !All the best /keep happy /keep safe !❤
Awwww 💛 thank you so much – very kind of you to say and I really appreciate you taking the time to nominate me – and read my blog!! I’ll certainly continue to read yours too, so keep travelling and sharing when you can, and as safely as you can in the future.
With very best wishes🤗x
Beautiful answers Cherryl. Yellow is my favourite too. I wear yellow on every Thursday 😊
Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination. Your questions are great and shall respond – might take a while though.
Lol, that’s great!! Every Thursday – true dedication 🔆 I must admit, I probably don’t wear yellow very often (more-so in the summer time) but I feel the energy of yellow. Glad you’ll accept the award, and I look forward to your Liebster responses, its always interesting to hear what people think 🤗
Congratulations on your award
Thanks Sheree – best wishes 🤗
Congrats! I love your thoughtful answers. 😃
Thank you 😊
Congratulations and the very best of luck to you🎉🎉🎉
Thank you for your nomination, it’s very much appreciated xx
Thanks Natalie – it a pleasure to nominate you – I’ve enjoyed following your travels and look forward to more virtual trips through your blog in the future – best blogging wishes 💫✨
Psychological Thrillers are my favorite, too! Congratulations on Liebster Award! 💕
Thanks Tamara 🤗